Monday, December 13, 2010

10 Months (+ a few days)

Lexi Lee is 10 months old!

I'm not posting a pic because the one above with Santa is the most recent one we have. I have asked for and hinted A LOT to my family that I really want a new, GOOD camera, so hopefully after Christmas I'll be able to put a lot more pics on my blog!

Anyhow, here are Lexi's stats:

Length: 30 1/2 inches (over 95%) -
at her recent Dr visit (bad rt ear infection) the Dr said to me, "Gosh, she looks more like a 15-16 month old than an almost 11 month old"!

Weight: 19lbs 6oz (50%)

Diaper: size 3

Shoe: size 3

Clothes: 12-18 months

Sleep: pretty good. She has been waking anywhere from 2-4am and sometimes will only be soothed by a bottle. I'm hoping we can knock this habit out in the next month or so as she will soon not be on bottles anymore!!! Fingers crossed.

Naps: two per day

Food: 3 meals per day with snacks in between. Also, 4 bottles per day (5 oz). She is enjoying trying some "big people food" too.

"Talking": Lexi's vocabulary is short and sweet. She says "buh-buh", "da-da", "ma-ma", "nah-nah". She doesn't relate these words with any of us as of yet, but I think she may be beginning to catch on. She has started to "copy" some of the things we do which is A-dorable! She smiles at EVERYONE and it's so cute because she wrinkles her little nose when she smiles.

One area that needs a lot of help is Lexi being left anywhere for any period of time. She is a momma's girl if there ever was one. She does okay with a sitter here at the house but taking here anywhere like church is just not good. She is good for the first 15-20 minutes then starts crying for her momma. Poor thing. It's totally my fault because I've never tried to take her anywhere...I've never had to. When Isaiah was born, I had to go back to work immediately for financial reasons. When Sam was born, I worked part-time so both boys never had to get used to staying with someone else, they did it from the time they were born! But not Lexi. Anyway, Bryan got me a gym membership for our anniversary (and yes, I did want one so it was a good gift :0), so hopefully I can get her used to being left with someone else for a period of time. We shall see.

Well, now you're up to date with what is going on in Lexi's world. She continues to hold our hearts in the palm of her little, tiny hand. We are enjoying watching her grow and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment