Saturday, February 27, 2010

They Crack Us Up...

well, most of the time anyway!

I just want to share a couple of things my two boys have said in the last couple of days that had us in stitches.

~SAMUEL~

Bryan and Samuel went to a book store yesterday to look for a Hank The Cowdog book. Bryan has been reading this to the boys each night at bedtime but he only has 2 books from the series. So, he and Samuel got in the book store and Samuel was walking along side his daddy saying, "Books, books, books" (rolling his eyes, as he was looking for toys). They came to an isle that had toys and Samuel (looking at Bryan and pointing at the toys) said, "Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' about"!

~ISAIAH~

The boys are always asking us to "raise your hand if..." kinds of questions. So yesterday, on the way home from school this is what Isaiah asked...
"Raise your hand if you like Spongebob." (I raised my hand)
"Raise your hand if you love Spongebob." (I did not raise my hand)
"Raise your hand if you like Spongebob to entertain your kids so that you can do something by yourself." (CRACKING UP, I raised my hand high)


I hope you all enjoyed these kid-isms as much as we have!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like isaiah has it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at Isaiah's comment and I just had to read it to David! Thank you for providing that bright spot today. :)

    ReplyDelete