Tuesday, October 5, 2010

8 months

Lexi Lee - 8 months old



I know, I know, it's been about 4 months since I've posted Lexi's stats! There are many reasons why but I won't bore you with all of them. Instead I'll just say that I will TRY harder to update more regularly. Anyhow, here is what Lexi Lee is up to in this, her 8th month of life...

~ Sleeping very well...at night from 8pm until 7 or 7:30am and two naps per day, both being about 1 1/2 to 2 hours each

~ Eating 3 "meals" per day...breakfast is oatmeal with fruit; lunch is 1/2 veggie and 1/2 fruit; dinner is a mixed meal (apples & chicken; sweet potatoes & turkey, etc)

~ Drinking 4 bottles per day...three 5 oz bottles and one 7 oz bottle at bedtime

~ Wearing a size 3 diaper

~ Wearing size 9 month clothing (12 month pj's)

~ Lexi does not like to wear shoes but this will HAVE to change as cooler weather is coming!

~ Lexi is...



Yep...pulling up to any and everything! She is also crawling (scooting) but prefers to walk around the couch and LOVES to stand.

~ Waves (cutest thing EVER)

Lexi is the sweetest, happiest baby and we love her so very, very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment