Monday, January 31, 2011

ONE!


Happy FIRST Birthday Lexi Lee!


Our baby girl is ONE year old today! The last 365 days have been exciting, nerve racking, joyful, painful, happy, sad, easy, rough and so many more emotions and...I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! My little angel is all I ever dreamed of and so much more!!!

Although today is Lexi's actual birthday, we had her party this past Saturday. Papa & Nana and Grandpa & Mamaw were all able to drive down to help celebrate. We had a small party with family and a few close friends. The theme was "1st Birthday Princess" and it was perfect. Here are some pics of the party...















Whew...that was a fun party!

So, as I'm finishing this post it is 10:17pm. Lexi was born at 10:14pm on January 31, 2010. I can now officially say Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment