Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny Sam

Yesterday after church, the boys rode home with Daddy. Sam has been practicing his songs for Pre-K graduation (THIS Thursday...sniff, sniff). So, Sam asked Daddy if he could sing one of his songs for him on the way home. Of course Daddy said, "Yes!" Here's how the singing/conversation went...

Sam: "The Lord is my Shepherd, I'll walk with Him always. He leads through green pastures; I'll walk with Him always. Always, always, I'll walk with Him always." (twice through)

<after he finished singing>

Sam: "Dad, what kind of "pasture" are you?"
Bryan: "Well, I'm just a pastor."
Sam: "No, what color of "pasture" are you?"
Bryan: "I'm a white pastor, Sam."

Bryan said it was too cute to correct so he just let it be.

That's our Sam...always a laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment