Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation

My Dad and Mom came to Houston this past week to spend their vacation with us. They did this last year too and we had a wonderful time. This week has been no different - FUN, FUN, FUN!!! We left after church on Sunday to head to San Antonio for a couple of days. My sister-in-law was able to get us discounted 2-day admission tickets (thanks Crystal)!!! We drove to our hotel, unloaded our things and then headed down to the RiverWalk for dinner. It was SO hot but we had a very nice dinner and enjoyed the beautiful scenery on the RiverWalk. After dinner we went back to the hotel and the boys went swimming. The next morning we woke early (2 VERY excited little boys couldn't wait to get to SeaWorld), had breakfast and then headed to the park. SeaWorld is AMAZING. I had never been myself and was really impressed. I loved that we could ride rides AND lay by the pool all in the same place!!! We rode rides (well, THEY rode rides - not me) and splashed in all the water things we could. I was SO glad we had 2 days there because we got to do everything we wanted and even some things twice!!! There was a ride called The Journey to Atlantis. It's similar to the Splash Waterfalls (at Six Flags, I think that's what it's called). Well, Isaiah said he wanted to ride it but I never thought he would. The second day he still was saying he wanted to ride it so he, Bryan and my dad did. I just knew he wouldn't actually get on the boat once he got up to it and saw how high it went, but HE DID!!! We got it on video and bought the picture that SeaWorld took while they were on the ride - PRICELESS!!! Isaiah LOVED it and wanted to ride it again! So, SeaWorld was a huge success and we can't wait to go back! The rest of the week was spent here at the house and around town. We caught some rays out by the pool, swam A LOT and did a little shopping! It was very hard to see Dad and Mom leave but what wonderful memories we made!

Here are some pics of our wonderful time in San Antonio and at SeaWorld!!!














Good times!!! Great memories!!!



1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to SeaWorld but I've never gotten to. Maybe one day when I have kids!

    ReplyDelete