Friday, August 28, 2009

WHAT???

I picked Isaiah up from school this afternoon. Here's our conversation:

Me: "Hey buddy, how was your day?"

Isaiah: "Good!"

Me: "What all did you do today?"

Isaiah: "Nothing."

Me: "Really? You did nothing for over 7 hours?"

Isaiah: "Well, we did some stuff but I can't remember it all."

Isaiah: "Guess what? Samantha asked me to kiss her and I said, "No!""

Me: "WHAT? Who is Samantha?"

Isaiah: "A girl in my class."

Me: "I'm glad you said, "No!" You tell Samantha your kisses are reserved for Mommy ONLY!"

Isaiah: "Okay, I'll tell her Mom."


I mean come on! He's in KINDERGARTEN. He continued that Samantha also asked Christopher if he would kiss her and he DID! I said, "on the cheek right?" No. ON THE LIPS! Samantha's mom and dad are in for a LONG next 12+ years I'm afraid!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did I not tell you the conversation about his day would go somewhat exactly like that. They ALWAYS say NOTHING!!! You plan and work your butt off all day and they say NOTHING!! And kissing- can you believe it. We had one last year that was kissing boys on the playground ALL the time. And you wouldn't believe the number of parents that encourage them to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. I just do not think it's cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every year, the age for kissing and dating gets younger and younger...last Wednesday I was helping out with the 4-6th graders, and one of the 4th grade girls asked another 4th grade girl, "Aren't you going out with such and such?" I looked at the teacher and said, "They get younger and younger every year." wow!

    ReplyDelete