Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lexi's Goodies...

It's been one week since we found out we are having a little girl. What does one do when they find out what gender their baby will be? GO SHOPPING!!!

My parents were in town for a few days last week (my dad for business and my mom for pleasure) and I was able to spend most of the day Thursday shopping with my mom. We had SO much fun. I LOVE shopping with my mom. We made a few purchases for Lexi but there were so many more things we WANTED to buy!!! I've attached some pics of our purchases below!

Then today, Bryan and I spent the day together looking around at baby stuff. We looked at furniture and baby gear. We found several things we really liked but only walked out with one thing...a precious onesie. I've attached a pic of this below too!

What fun I (we are all) having shopping for our little girl!!! Now we just have to wait 4 months to see it all ON her!!!

Here are our "Lexi Purchases"...



Lexi's homecoming outfit...



A closer view of the top...



First bib...


The onesie purchased today...


Closer view...


Another onesie (Nana bought this one on her own)...



The baby book...



Closer view of graphic on baby book...



Diaper bag...



Pink scripture cross...



Letters for the wall in her room (I'll paint them when we get the bedding in)...

1 comment:

  1. love it all- you are going to be praying on your way to the next appointment she is still a girl!! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete