Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anniversary

Wow! Where does the time go?

Bryan and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last Wednesday (December 9th). We actually didn't "celebrate" it until Saturday evening since the 9th was on a school night, and smack-dab in the middle of the week. Bryan did however come home on Wednesday with a dozen red roses and a beautiful card. I am a card "freak" and he knew this would make me very happy!!! I got him a card also. Then, Saturday evening we dropped our kiddos off with a wonderful family from our church and headed out on our date. We ate at one of our favorite Italian restaurants and then caught a movie. We had a wonderful time and I LOVE spending time with my hubby!

Every December 8th, my mind wonders back to our wedding rehearsal and then our wedding on December 9th. I VIVIDLY remember every aspect of these two days! I would do our wedding over and over again if I could. It was a beautiful day and I loved every minute of the planning and preparing for it. I've watched our wedding video several times and I still tear up when I see it. My man looked AMAZING in his tuxedo and I felt like a princess (as every bride should)! The wedding went off without a hitch and our honeymoon to New York City was everything we'd hoped it would be!

Words simply cannot express how much I love my husband. We've been through quite a bit in these last 9 years. About 5 months after we married we moved from Lubbock, TX to Houston, TX. Then on to Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; back to Lubbock, TX and now are back in Houston, TX!!! We've had two wonderful boys and are going to welcome our little girl into the world in February of 2010! We've had highs, lows and many "in-betweens." One thing that has NEVER wavered is our love for one another. We have an amazing marriage and in this crazy world we all live in, that's something that is rare. Bryan is my prince, my best friend, my rock; he is my world! I am eternally grateful to be walking through my life with this wonderful man by my side.

It truly is, "A Wonderful Life!"


Here are Bryan and I on our wedding day (after the ceremony, of course)!!!



And, here we are on our honeymoon (our carriage ride in Central Park)!




No comments:

Post a Comment